Friday, November 21, 2008

Cold weather is coming to your city.


Wow, cold weather is upon us, and flu and cold season is here. Are you affected yet? I am seeing so many people all with red tipped noses, coughing, sneezing and feeling yucky, and the crazy thing is the season has barely begun.

It seems that every year I start nutritionally preparing everyone on what to do and what nutritional changes to make, and sometimes I feel like nobody is listening. But then again, at the end of the season I will get hundreds of e- mails thanking me for the suggestions and for helping them to get through a season without one sick day, this makes it all worthwhile.

Doesn't it just make you crazy when you give friends and family members advice, and they do not listen and they end up getting into the situation you warned them about and they look at you with that"how did this happen look"? Me, it makes me crazy and I wonder whether they listen to anything I say, ever?

Bottom line, all you can do is give people the tools that can make them steer themselves to a healthier, happier life. What everyone does with this information is not for us to worry about.

A few blogs ago we talked about flu preparation, check it out and remember you can always e mail me if you have further questions. I guarantee you that hind sight is always 20-20, and when you are sitting in an over crowed germ filled waiting room at two AM in the morning with every other sick person in your town or city, you will kick yourself for not putting yourself first and taking better care and focusing on some basic prevention, and you will be thinking, I will never do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment