Monday, February 18, 2008

On the road again


I am a little nervous about flying tomorrow as the reports are saying as I said yesterday that this is possibly the worst flu season in years. I have a freind that says "I always fly first class because I do not want to be around so many people because there are more germs there". True is, the air you breath in the plane is all recycled air, so whether you get a ninety nine dollar deal or you pay one thousand dollars on your ticket, everyone breaths the same old recycled germ filled air.

We just need to remember that the key is to protect your own environment and keep our immune systems strong. Tonight I will load with Colloidal silver, extra Vitamin C, and every antioxident I can get my hands on, and with any luck I will arrive in North Carolina healthy and with no flu germs hanging on.

No comments:

Post a Comment