Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Away we go

 As 2011 is directly around the corner I have decided to start a new blog that will chart all the things I am doing in the media field as well as keeping you up to date with the field of health and nutrition. Being on the radio and working with the best guests in the industry I am in line for great information so that allows me to pass the information to me listeners and readers daily.


I hope to bring you new tools, literature, new testing and give you the best quality choices that WILL help you make changes every day that can and may change your life forever. As older aged diseases are trinkling down to younger ages every year we need to all be aware all the time of our health and everything that does and can influence it, both good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment