Friday, August 22, 2008

How is your memory?


How have you weathered the summer this year? It seems like every year it gets a little harder to deal with. You would think that by living in the desert for over 27 years that I would be used to it, but every year it seems as if I have no memory of what summer was like tghe previous year.

Everyone says" wow it is so hot this year", as if we have never been here in the summer before. Maybe we just block it out? I think it is that we are getting older and we are losing it a little more each and every year.

I find that I am using more Ginkgo Biloba, Vinpocitine, Huperzine, and more B Complex now than I was last year. I am thinking that more added stress, travel, also I am not getting enough activity that gets blood to my brain as well as being a year older.

I have memory ailments in my family genetic blood lines,and it scares me to death. I am always trying to make sure to keep the supplements in me so just in case it comes my way I am a little more nutritionally prepared.

Remember, if you are noticing you are getting the first signs of memory problems like short term memory loss, have no fear it can be a nutritional deficiency, or well worth a try to see if that is what is causing the problem.

There are wonderful herbs and supplements used all over the world successfully, here in this country you need to get to a well stocked store with a knowledgeable staff and high quality absorbable products. Keep in mind this list of products to research and to share with your Doctor. Make sure to have all necessary blood work first and an exam to rule out something more serious.

Ginkgo Biloba, Huperzine, B complex vitaminsto name a few. Alos DMAE, PS as well as the large selections of combinations of nutrients that are made to help take out the confusion and guesswork. Exercising, drinking a lot of water, getting more sleep, and learning to chill out are also key players with memory loss. Keep moving, any kind of activity will promote circulation and the better the blood is moving the better we get it to the brain.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment