Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Expo West 2011



EXPO WEST was this past weekend in Anaheim California. A yearly meeting of the minds, if you will, of the top in every avenue of the health and nutritional  field. Manufacturers, raw product distributors, companies, retail store owners, writers, guest lecturers, media folks and of course, the masses.

I had wondered with the recession and times being tough, if it would be well attended. My answer was yes, and well attended it was. I am sure that as a nation many of us are starting to really take control of our health, and many of us seem to be taking back the decision making and separating ourselves from governmental intervention.

I was lucky enough to be asked to do what I do at the show. Saturday afternoon, I interviewed on my radio show live 6 amazing guests in the business. It was amazing and although crowded and noisy and with all of the action going on, my guests and I connected and sailed through six incredible interviews.

I have such a passion for what I do and a heart felt dedication that it ends up being just fun for me, and from what I hear, a pleasure for the listeners. So, one more year of Expo West has come and gone and so many new and wonderful things are now coming at us. All of which will help us live healthier lives and hopefully, provide us with the choices to have a great quality and quantity of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment