Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to me


Well today is my birthday. I have decided to give thanks to all the people that make my life what it is. Thank you for being a constant reminder to shoot for the stars. Thank you for always pushing me to learn more and pass information on to all of you. Thank you for allowing me to be there when you need help and encouragement. Thank you for trusting me and my knowledge and my experience and searching me out even now when I am hard to find.


Thank you most of all for making me want to do what I do everyday and for pushing me to want to keep going, achieving and pushing my goals to the heavens. Most of all, thank you for taking the responsibility to be healthier,happier and for wanting the best health for yourself and all who are in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment