Monday, February 5, 2007

New York, day one


So after arriving in New York tonight, I am going to put my flu and cold program to the test. Cold, cold, cold,it is about ten degrees now and below zero with the wind chill factor.This is so strange considering it was almost seventy in Las Vegas.


So what am I doing to see that I am healthy and staying that way? I am going to stay as hydrated as possible, eat a lot of protein and stay away from mucous forming carbohydrates, and take all of my flu prevention supplements.


Starting with my Multiple Vitamins and supplemental Vitamin C, about six thousand milligrams. Body Well, and Colloidal Silver should also be added, and even the Silver Nasal spray a few times per day.I also brought some Echinacea and Golden Seal, so overall I think I am well covered.


After the amount of sniffling and sneezing and coughing people all over my flight, I am hoping that this program, the one I always preach will do it's job. I guarantee I will keep you posted as the week continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment