Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas count down


As many of you know I am volunteering at the Magical Forest Christmas extravaganza put on by Opportunity Village this December. Well, this is the weekend before the holiday so blogs will be sparse as this is the busy part of the season.

All of the proceeds go to help to build the third campus for Opportunity Village which works solely with the mentally retarded , Downs syndrome and Autistic adults in Nevada, I feel it is the most wonderful cause I could help out.

So if you live in Las Vegas , come out and help to participate in this wonderful event. I hope to see many more of you there, and thank you to all that have come out and have found me to say hello!!!

The above picture is what I would call enjoying life, and love and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment