Monday, September 4, 2006

Happy Labor Day Holiday


Holidays are meant to stay home, be with friends and family and generally celebrate life as we know it and also as we would like it to be.

Today is one of those days. I am grateful for everyone in my life, and for all the opportunities my life lets me pursue. This new venture is something I am going to enjoy because it is doing the things I love to do, and I am very thankful for that.

So tomorrow will be back to normal blogs and information, but today is Labor day, or in my mind , lack of labor. I hope everyone has a safe and healthy holiday today, and I will be back tomorrow in full blog.

Please when you are here, I have adjusted the blog site to take comments and questions.Also you may leave topic suggestions you may be interested in having discussed. Anyway, thanks for coming by every day and listening to me chat, babble, talk, vent whatever you would like to call it.

Happy Holiday.

1 comment:

  1. love your new blogs.....miss your store....will listen at the new time for your program....the program is what saved my life 15 years ago.

    ReplyDelete