Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Seattle day 2


Day two in Seattle.All I can say is cold cold cold, and rainy. I have such an impact on the weather, it has been beautiful here for the entire summer and look what I brought here.It is so funny the last time I was here it had been sunny for weeks and I pulled out of the rental car lot and it began raining, it rained for six days until I turned in my car at the airport to parting clouds and sun! So I am at it again, today was 55 degrees and rainy, go figure.But I must say,this is the most beautiful state I have ever been to, green as far as you can see.

The more I am up here , the more I learn about the Seattle community. Very, very healthy is the way I would describe it, and very health oriented.I have come in contact with a very large vegetarian community that seems very set in their healthy ways, it is great. Not everyone is a vegetarian of course, but I have noticed that a large majority of people have embraced healthy eating and wiser choices and made healthy eating a very important part of their lives.

Natural and Alternative medicine is also very common here and in some parts of the state it tends to be the norm, or the first choice, what a breath of fresh air. This is a phenomenon that I wish was everywhere in the United States, it would mean a much healthier American public, and a lot less over use of drug therapy and uneeded medical procedures and Doctor visits.

So hats off to you Seattle, it is a pleasure to be here once again, and Thank you to all of the wonderful people that may today a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment