Saturday, November 18, 2006

Realization


So today I was at Stay Healthy here in Las Vegas. It always amazes me how many people are searching for advice and direction. It makes me feel great to be able to be someone whose opinion they respect.

After all of these years being to be able to wait on people that I have waited on for twenty five years, and their kids and now their kids kids!! eek, I am feeling old today. But, luckily I am just thankful for the ability to be able to steer people in the right direction and hopefully send them on the path to good things and good health.

I would write a little more, but actually I am going to end on my Thank you to all whose opinion of me is a good one and for those who have trusted me and my gift of gab for almost three decades. Plus Michigan just lost to Ohio state so I am a little depressed and I need time to reflect on that depressing thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment