Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Never assume anything when it comes to nutrition


I ran into about ten customers today that I have not seen in a while, and was surprised to find out they had lost track of me, and they were not even aware that my radio show had been moved to Sunday after being on Saturdays for over twenty some years. It was great to see all of you, and now hopefully you will keep in contact via e-mail and through this blog.


I have found this blog to invaluable, and a great device to keep people abreast of what I am doing and also to keep track of me and my travels and the adventures I am now apart of, and frankly I love sharing the information with all of you.


This upcoming week I leave for my corporate labs in New York and then off to Florida for licensee training. What a great honor for me to be able to do what I love to do all of the time. Training, lecturing and being able to pass on great information and the tools for better health is my passion, and I get to do it all the time. I have learned that after almost three decades the topics I lectured about years ago and I thought that everybody knew can actually be a subject that could be brand new to another group. I have learned to repeat myself and never take for granted that people already know things.


Sometimes with nutrition, people are so interested in the new things with all the bells and whistles that they forget that some of things that have been mainstays in the market for decades. Thing that have survived all the fads and withstood the new on the market products.


No matter what subject I speak about I have learned that mentioning ALL of the possible nutrients for that situation seems to be the best protocol. In my mind the worst situation would be for someone to put all of their belief in one specific nutrient and only one, when what they really needed is a full spectrum blend. This could not only prove to be devastating, but some people call it quits after no success and never use nutrition again.Although the real reason is not bad nutrition but possibly because they took the wrong supplement and never asked someone for a recommendation for the best thing to use.


We need to remember that asking questions is essential, for the customer and for anyone in the nutrition field for us to be able to better serve the nutrition seekers.

No comments:

Post a Comment