Thursday, January 18, 2007

A super day today, full of positive feedback.


Evening all! So how is your weather? It has been a bear of a week her, as we are freezing our prospective butts off. I am not sure I remember it being this cold in many years, and certainly not during the day as well as the nights. I am sure the gas company will all be taking vacations this year with all the money they will make on our gas usage.

I am happy to report that I must actually be motivating a few people out there as I have received over 200 e-mails in the last few days talking about individual successes with their new life changes. Many people decided that cleansing was the way to go to get things kick started, if you will, and the feedback has been unbelievable, results that even I was extremely impressed with. I have learned over the twenty some odd years of being on the air doing my radio show, that I can do the same show at different times of the year, different ways, during different seasons, and the same people will listen, and then one time it seems to hit home. Whether it was the timing of personal happenings in that persons life, or they finally had an epiphany that it was time to do something different, a bad blood work up possibly, even a death of a close personal friend or relative seems to be a motivating factor.

I am now and have been through the years asked why I might repeat a show, the above reason is why I do. We all have different ways of looking at things, and sometimes we hit a pinnacle or a level of either needed change, or disgust with the medical establishment, or tired of feeling a certain way, or whatever the connection is, we wake up and say, ok today is the day.

Today I met just a person. She said she came in to give me feedback from her last two month experience with nutrition. She said she had been listening to my show for years, and although she has heard me talk about the heart and blood pressure and cholesterol a hundred times, she would say, she never applied it to herself. She has been diagnosed with high blood pressure and high cholesterol three times over the past few years, every year getting higher in each prospective category, but since she hated drugs, she did nothing. The problem is she did nothing natural or alternative either, nor did she exercise or change her diet. She basically turned a deaf ear and closed her eyes to the whole affair. Naive that all would miraculously disappear, I think she waited for some kind of a miracle to happen at night while she slept.

This past Novermber, she was rushed to the hospital because her blood pressure was so high she passed out at the grocery store. Her blood pressure was 200 over 110, and her cholesterol was 427. The Doctors stabilized her, and she talked her way out of the hospital. The next day she went and purchased everything she had heard me speak of on the show, and e-mailed me for a diet program. As I get many requests for the cleansing diet, I did not remember speaking with her, and she said she was very vague and did not give to much information in the e-mail. She said she followed the diet and cleanse to the letter and that she took the Lipotropics, Flax oil, Cholesterol formula, Garlic, No flush Niacin and a multiple vitamin. She really did do the whole program, but like she told me, she was scared for her life and that it was time to take control.

Today she came in with her latest reports from her Doctor, you would think she had just passed the Bar exam, and when I saw the results, I thought she basically had. Her cholesterol was down to 206, her blood pressure was 138 over 71, and she had dropped almost 38 pounds. To say the least I was so happy, and so was she, I received the biggest hug from her to show her appreciation.

It was a great day in my life today. That wonderful feeling of euphoria you get when you know you are doing what you are supposed to be doing, and the results are in the pudding........Yes, it was super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment