Thursday, January 25, 2007

A perfect smile, and you can have one too!!!


Not much of a blog today.I just got home from going to my Dentist, and although I am not in pain, the muscles in my jaws are sore from keeping my jaws open so long. My Dentist, Dr. James Wright is just about the greatest Dentist in the world. Not only do I go to the most state of the art facility, but he is actually an artist with Dentistry. He not only can correct a unhealthy smile and unhealthy mouth, he can also work with you with the finest cosmetic dentistry anywhere.

So many people wait until there is an emergency to go to the Dentist because of either price, or fear, and actually fear is the main reason for most people. When he started seeing me almost three years ago, the issue was that I could not handle pain, and he obliged me and I never did feel a thing. He gave me the most perfect smile you have ever seen. I am stopped so many times per day and asked what do I do to have such a perfect beautiful smile, and honestly it never gets old. I LOVE IT!

If you live in the Las Vegas area, or even in a surrounding state and are in need of a Dentist, please contact Four Seasons Dental Spa, and make an appointment. Not only will you enjoy the experience and actually look forward to going again for your next visit, but you will kick yourself square in the rear end that you waited so long, I sure did.

Remember, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and I am sorry to say that most people judge you by tyour appearance. Why wait any longer for the smile of your dreams, call today and finally get that beautiful, and HEALTHY smile, because you only live once.

The link below will take you to the facility, and of course you can always contact me directly for any information. You have my word that this will be the best experience of your life. One that will give you confidence as well as better health.

Dental Spa/ Las Vegas, NV/ James P. Wright, DDS - Four Seasons Dental Spa - Ex


No comments:

Post a Comment