Wednesday, October 4, 2006

I see you clearly


So I just returned from a round trip turn around to Los Angeles from Las Vegas. This is always a good way of testing my energy nutrients, and how sore I am when I arrive on both ends of the trip, also how I feel when I get back home when it is over.So I figured I have this long turn around trip, lets see how this body is holding up.

Over the last few years I have started to do the arm extension label newspaper reading pose as my eyes have adjusted to being 39 years old yet again this year. I use eye nutrients and vary the dosage depending on how things are going. Over the last few months I have been doing triple time on the computer and have increased the dosage. Today was a great test as the oncoming headlights did not bother me, and my eyes were not tired and sore. A wonderful piece of feedback for anyone that is having the 39 year old eye changes, or if you have cataracts or glaucoma or macular degeneration. Also if you have ever had eye surgery you are a candidate for eye nutrients.

I could give you a list of about 10 things to use for your eyes, or I could just recommend Ocular, it has it all and it is complete and nothing for the eyes is missing. It makes eye nutrition easy and perfectly balanced, you just have to kick your memory in gear to remind you to take them every day, but that is another article.

So do a few things for your eyes, take ocular, eat a lot of green vegetables, and read a book, use them and make them stronger, remember if you don't use em, you lose em!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment